Cape Mentelle Rosé 2022


A fine Margaret River Rosé, dominated by Shiraz (89%) with Grenache making up the remaining 11%. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks, with the wine left there for a further month’s maturation. Young, fresh and appealing, this is an attractive onion skin pink in colour. The nose offers fragrant florals and gentle red fruits, notably strawberries, with a minerally backing. Fresh, alluring, balanced and with a lingering finish, this is a classy rosé. Delightful now and can be enjoyed over the next three to four years.